Frank Thomas or Todd Helton

SDS

99 Prime Frank Thomas or 99 Signature Todd Helton at First Base?

SDS

@kadylac1 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

Frank has been amazing for me. If you want a left handed bat I would go with Ruth, Ortiz, or Thome.

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

@kadylac1 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

Frank has been amazing for me. If you want a left handed bat I would go with Ruth, Ortiz, or Thome.

Thank you.

SDS

I have babe at 1st right now, I think he will be the best there all year. If you don’t want to grind the program I would get Thome or Helton. I highly suggest you grind that program because you get Seaver and Hoffman as well...and a DOTP elite pack

SDS

Frank > Helton always

SDS

Frank > Helton always

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

Frank > Helton always

This is true. So long as you needn't throw nor catch the baseball.

SDS

I was wondering the same thing. I bought Frank, but ive been struggling with him at the plate. I'm close to prestige 25 and I'm probably taking Thames, so Frank either becomes a bench bat at that point or if he gets hot Thames goes to LF.

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

I was wondering the same thing. I bought Frank, but ive been struggling with him at the plate. I'm close to prestige 25 and I'm probably taking Thames, so Frank either becomes a bench bat at that point or if he gets hot Thames goes to LF.

I would sell a bench bat worth 100k once you get Thames

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

I have babe at 1st right now, I think he will be the best there all year. If you don’t want to grind the program I would get Thome or Helton. I highly suggest you grind that program because you get Seaver and Hoffman as well...and a DOTP elite pack

Yeah, I just got beat by Babe in the event. I was up 1, so he tied it with a HR and then he walked it off with a HR.

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Frank Thomas or Todd Helton:

I’m at Level 15 Prestige, so I still have a bit to go before any Thames talk for me. I got 99 Trout last night though, lol. #ThankYouFutureStars