Louis Brock appreciation

SDS

The Lou Brock FoTF card is a beast and problem facing do not sleep on this card

SDS

I am 4 RBI away from Prestige Louis Brock. Very exciting time for me. Blessed.

SDS

Love that card. I do well with him, and I'm not the best of players

SDS

He's a card I love to have in my lineup, but gets bumped for MVP Trout, Mantle, and Walker. I need to toss Brock into the lineup more often

SDS

I’ve been having fun with Lou during the event. Since I now have Walker prestiged, I’m starting Lou & letting Walker come off the bench. I was going to pinch hit for Lou with Walker, but didn’t do it in time, and Lou hit a moonshot for me. He’s one of those cards you wished DD had a DH so you could play that one extra guy every game.

SDS

Lou is a monster, plays better than silver defense because of his speed and he's automatic on the basepaths. Doesnt make my godsquad but I'm close on his prestige from using him in events.

SDS

Brock and Jackie at the top of my lineup make things happen. Everyone assumes you're going to bunt and brings in the defense so when I swing away good things happen.

SDS

Just prestiged him. Very good card!

SDS

I’ve had both (Brock & Walker) and I always felt that I hit better with Brock. I ended up selling both of them to finish Mantle & Trout, but I might have to buy them both back.

SDS

Lou is low key good

SDS

Yep...and he just won an Event game for me with a walkoff HR. Even I was surprised....LOL. I can't remember the exit velo, but it was definitely a no doubter.
Excellent card!