More stars opportunities for 8 th inning pls

SDS

Last year I could get to 600 stars on all but 2 innings. This year I'm barely reaching 300. I am an offline player. So I'm not as good as all of the online players. Why not instead of 44 different headliner packs why can't we have more player programs.

SDS

Yeah they’ve definitely cut down ways to earn points in the inning programs this year. I assume it’s to try to force people to do the showdowns for the points.

SDS

I think they have striked the right balance for program points.

I can understand that offline only players will not have many options for stars but DD is a three aspect game mode offline, online and collections as such if you only play one aspect of the mode you only get a portion of the opportunities to earn program stars.

SDS

It keeps the price of the inning bosses higher. These bosses were heading into the 70’s when they dropped the stubs sale and they jumped 20k immediately. Then no extra points with the Jackie map and they went up more.

SDS

The other thing to keep in mind is this program was much shorter then past programs so less time to release the content to earn stars

SDS

Doesnt help that they release a Conquest Map that goes towards a card/Program that 99.9% of the players still playing already completed.

Why not have it go towards Program Stars for current Inning?

I have no reason; other than boredom to play this Jackie map.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in More stars opportunities for 8 th inning pls:

Doesnt help that they release a Conquest Map that goes towards a card/Program that 99.9% of the players still playing already completed.

Why not have it go towards Program Stars for current Inning?

I have no reason; other than boredom to play this Jackie map.

This!