SS 3B help

SDS

Who you guys like on the left side? Just got rollins and interested to try him out. I love chipper I use him but would like an upgrade defensively, not a big fan of the Longoria card

SDS

Ernie Banks can pick it and can definitely hit it.

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in SS 3B help:

I just tried him and sold I can’t hit with him which is disappointing

SDS

SS Rollins
3B Sheffield/Prestiged Sandberg

SDS

Bryant and Matthews are great options. But not the best DEF. I love Boggs but he isn't as flashy as some of the other options.

SDS

SS Rollins 3B Pablo Sandoval. Defense hasn't been as big of an issue as I expected with Sandoval, and his offense more than makes up for it! Plays wayyyyyy above his attributes!

SDS

Ozzie and Awards Chapman have the left side on lock down for me.

SDS

I use Rollins at short and Hornsby at 3b. Hornsby d is a little sketchy but his bat makes up for it.

SDS

@mrKoala123 said in SS 3B help:

Who you guys like on the left side? Just got rollins and interested to try him out. I love chipper I use him but would like an upgrade defensively, not a big fan of the Longoria card

Currently using CAP and Jackie. I’m having a hard time finding a SS to hit at all and a hard time finding a consistent 3B. Matt Williams was the bear ive found so far this year but still wasn’t enough. I bought Hornsby recently and put him at 2B and moved Jackie to 3B. Will see how that goes for now.

SDS

Prestige Rollins at short is a monster
George Brett is my best hitter, replaced Prestige Chipper since you face more righties. Have him prestiged as well.

SDS

Cap at SS and Sheffield at 3B

SDS

@mrKoala123 said in SS 3B help:

@MikeForbes101 said in SS 3B help:

I just tried him and sold I can’t hit with him which is disappointing

Dude I just pulled Ernie in a pack last night. Not a fan either way and I don’t seem to good with the card and if I sell I can buy the rest of the postseason cards to finish off trout. I’m so torn

SDS

If you can learn his swing, Schmidt is amazing. Few even try. I have him prestiged and he’s great.

I also love Rollins in the 8 spot so much that I moved my CAP to catcher.

SDS

duplicate post

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in SS 3B help:

If you can learn his swing, Schmidt is amazing. Few even try. I have him prestiged and he’s great.

Any tips on Schmidt's swing? I gave him a long leash and I had a lot of trouble with him. I think I'm gonna give him another try, especially if you can bestow a nugget of wisdom that could help me with his swing.

There is noone better defensively that's for sure.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in SS 3B help:

Any tips on Schmidt's swing? I gave him a long leash and I had a lot of trouble with him. I think I'm gonna give him another try, especially if you can bestow a nugget of wisdom that could help me with his swing.

There is noone better defensively that's for sure.

Brooks and Chapman are better on D slightly.

Don’t press and try to pull everything. Hit fastballs up the middle and wait to recognize the breaking balls. Most of my HRs are either low offspeed or high FB.

SDS

Once I earned Longoria he hasn’t moved. Makes so many plays defensively and is amongst my HR/RBI leaders.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in SS 3B help:

Ozzie and Awards Chapman have the left side on lock down for me.

Big fan of Ozzie. If he had 90+ arm he’d be my endgame

SDS

Rollins at SS and Jackie at 3B. I love speed if you didn't know lol

SDS

Totally agree on Schmidt. We are definitely in the minority though. Everyone I talk to hates his swing. I love it. It’s completely level. Glad I can use him because I plug him
In at 3rd and don’t worry about anything.

SS I use Banks and Story. Both really good. I have Rollins but he just lacks raw power.
I know the ratings say differently, but I think Banks’ D is as good as Rollins.