Ok I need help!!!!!

SDS

Ok so I pulled Banks last night and if I sell him I could buy the rest of the postseason cards I need to finish off trout. My only other tangible voucher for trout would be FOTF but only have 5 out of 30 at 30% and seems would take forever. I have most teams at 10-15%. I got the game last month don’t judge lol. I just leveled up to gold and took Minnie(I really wanted Posey but love Salvador’s diamond defense behind the plate). I have Minnie, Robert, and Babe in outfield. I have Topps now Bichette and Ozzie at short. I have Frank at first. So if I sell Banks I most likely would have to put Babe at first and Thomas would go to the bench and start against lefties. I know it’s a vacuum question but hopefully you have enough info to help lol. Thanks

SDS

TROUT TROUT TROUT TROUT !!

Keep in mind that I don't know what I'm talking about. I can't hit well with Ruth, I've never owned Banks... But I can hit with my ol' pal Mega Trout.

Plus, you get a bunch of stubs for completing Trout.

SDS

@arvcpa said in Ok I need help!!!!!:

TROUT TROUT TROUT TROUT !!

Keep in mind that I don't know what I'm talking about. I can't hit well with Ruth, I've never owned Banks... But I can hit with my ol' pal Mega Trout.

Plus, you get a bunch of stubs for completing Trout.

Lmao yea some cards are like that trust me. Babe smashes for me so he has to stay

SDS

Babe is smashing for me batting .450 after 100 abs and I'd still dump everything I have into trout. He is a cheat code.

SDS

Ok looks like I’m selling Banks

SDS

Trout is a tank. Sell now