Tom Glavine SS

SDS

Has anybody used this card, if so any success.

SDS

Its good but not great. Definitely not worth the hefty pricetag

SDS

He was my best pitcher early in the year. Never had a bad game with him, but was scared off using him with the low /9s when all the 99s started to come out.

SDS

We should see at least 2 more Glavine cards based on content roll out logistics.

SDS

I only used him 2 times online but for the price henke is way better. He didn't seem good in either performance.

SDS

@hoboadam said in Tom Glavine SS:

We should see at least 2 more Glavine cards based on content roll out logistics.

I don’t think we see another one. Yeah yeah Smoltz 4 cards blah blah but he has 2 starter cards and 2 reliever cards. Smoltz is the exception

SDS

Useable not great, better than his overall dictates. Great break on all his off speed but SCV's aren't great and sliders hang.

Lester is a free option that you'll get similar results from, I only have Glavine because I grew up watching him and he's part of my Braves Squad.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Tom Glavine SS:

@hoboadam said in Tom Glavine SS:

I don’t think we see another one. Yeah yeah Smoltz 4 cards blah blah but he has 2 starter cards and 2 reliever cards. Smoltz is the exception

It was a joke 🤣