Does SDS have a crystal ball?

SDS

Last year we had the 'Honus Collection' and it was based on the T206 card being the most expensive baseball card ever sold (around $3M).

This year they have MVP Trout as the 'large' collection and his 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Super Refractor rookie card tops the Honus card as the most expensive card sold (almost $4M).

So that being said; does anyone at SDS happen to know what will be the next big money Powerball numbers?

SDS

4 8 15 16 23 42.

You're welcome.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

4 8 15 16 23 42.

You're welcome.

My favorite show. Not the greatest ever, but I've never had a show draw me in as much as that.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

Last year we had the 'Honus Collection' and it was based on the T206 card being the most expensive baseball card ever sold (around $3M).

This year they have MVP Trout as the 'large' collection and his 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Super Refractor rookie card tops the Honus card as the most expensive card sold (almost $4M).

So that being said; does anyone at SDS happen to know what will be the next big money Powerball numbers?

That's insane that a card that is only 11years old sold for that much.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

4 8 15 16 23 42.

You're welcome.

Damnit Kate, we gotta go back!

SDS

@sbevans142 said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

I remember my cousin had 2 of Ken Griffey's Rookie cards that were crazy valuable. Somewhere around a few grand back in the early 90's . Can't imagine having a baseball card work 4 mil.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

Damnit Kate, we gotta go back!

"That's why the Red Sox will never win the Series."

SDS

I remember my cousin had 2 of Ken Griffey's Rookie cards that were crazy valuable. Somewhere around a few grand back in the early 90's . Can't imagine having a baseball card work 4 mil.

That’s because that baseball card is one of only like 10 in existence. Might actually be less than that idk but it’s definitely got more to do with rarity than anything else.

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Does SDS have a crystal ball?:

That’s because that baseball card is one of only like 10 in existence. Might actually be less than that idk but it’s definitely got more to do with rarity than anything else.

Its the only one in existence. Couple that with Bowman Chrome being one of the most popular baseball card releases annually making it the rarest and most valuable Trout rookie card in existence.