Baserunning Question

SDS

I could be wrong, but I've noticed that my baserunners don't automatically run anymore compared to last year. Is it automatically set to "assist" instead of auto?

SDS

Its always defaulted to assist as far as I remember. Assist will definitely start running for you but it depends on the running stats. I have noticed a lot of hesitation on balls that are likely to fall/get over heads that have cost me runs at times even from decent base runners.

Also....how the diving back into a base on a grounder in front of someone hasn't been patched in 3 years is mind numbing to me.

SDS

@Khain24 said in Baserunning Question:

Its always defaulted to assist as far as I remember. Assist will definitely start running for you but it depends on the running stats. I have noticed a lot of hesitation on balls that are likely to fall/get over heads that have cost me runs at times even from decent base runners.

Also....how the diving back into a base on a grounder in front of someone hasn't been patched in 3 years is mind numbing to me.

My biggest pet peeve. Grounder to third and dude on second is diving back to second before the third baseman has even fielded it yet. So annoying

SDS

Sometimes I press L1 to advance everybody because I know a ball won’t be caught and somehow endup with two men at 2nd or 3rd base. It’s infuriating...

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Baserunning Question:

My biggest pet peeve. Grounder to third and dude on second is diving back to second before the third baseman has even fielded it yet. So annoying

Yeah....and its made even worse when the guy dives back but the SS or 3B cant get there and instead of possibly scoring, you're hoping they make it to 3rd without being gunned down.

SDS

Ahh, I wasn't aware. I knew something was off the moment that Alan Trammell wasn't hustling to home when the left fielder dropped the ball at the wall. Thanks!