Collecting all 20 cleats

SDS

There is one that isn't available on the market, It's a gold pair. Anyone have any idea how to acquire them? Thanks

SDS

Think its a Javier Baez moment.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Collecting all 20 cleats:

Think its a Javier Baez moment.

Thanks bud. I'll look into it,

SDS

Sorry. Maybe I'm a F@#$&+ simpleton but I can't find any Baez moment or anything? Anyone point me in the right direction please and thank you.

SDS

Have you done all the conquest maps and missions? I have a vague recollection of equipment being a reward for stealing fans or something on one of the smaller conquests.

SDS

@BearDownGoBlue said in Collecting all 20 cleats:

Have you done all the conquest maps and missions? I have a vague recollection of equipment being a reward for stealing fans or something on one of the smaller conquests.

Trust me. I have EVERY collection and/or program done. I'll keep looking I guess but I appreciate the educated guesses guys.

SDS

@Ch-76-1908 said in Collecting all 20 cleats:

@BearDownGoBlue said in Collecting all 20 cleats:

Trust me. I have EVERY collection and/or program done. I'll keep looking I guess but I appreciate the educated guesses guys.

It may have been a timed exclusive. Its the Javier Baez cleats no? Not on the market, only thing I can think of that you wouldn't be able to access.

They ran a promotion early on where you were entered to win a pair of cleats identical to them, only 100 pair were handed out.

SDS

The Baez cleats were challenge of the week in the first week or 2 of the game if I remember correctly. All you had to do was play it and you recieved them. If that's the cleats you're missing that's a MASSIVE oversight by SDS. (Or it will be a useless reward next inning like the 83 gold cover athlete cards)

SDS

Thanks guys. I didn't know about that so ya, those are the ones I'm missing.