Prestiged Walker

SDS

I'm 4 runs away from pristeging. Is he worth the cost of locking in though?

SDS

He’s my end game RF. So I vote yes.

SDS

Hell yeah he is.

SDS

I would not think twice Walker is an absolute beast. I can’t imagine a scenario where Is think “ dam I wish I could sell Walker there are 3 better outfield options and I don’t even need an elite defender with speed that’s hits lasers all over the field on my bench “

SDS

@James97M said in Prestiged Walker:

Congrats. He better be worth it! I just sold Harper and bought Walker this morning, lol.

SDS

Does the plus 3 make a huge difference to you guys?

SDS

Worth a thought, 99 Griffey still waiting for release. May not sway your thought, but definitely give you pause.

Obviously where Griffey shows up also factors in (BR reward, boss, collection), but for me I don’t think it’s a clear cut lock.

SDS

I love walker and I did prestige him. I think right now he is easily one of the top three outfielders but it depends on where you are with stubs. The extra three points don’t make a huge difference and if you want the stub flexibility later you may be sorry. Mays and Griffey will make it tough for me to keep walker in the starting lineup.

SDS

No!! Griffey! 99 mays! 99 cobb! 99 andruw jones! Im sure im forgetting someone else!

SDS

Walker prestiged has 81 speed, diamond defender, higher contact against lefties then Harper. He is definitely an end game card until Griffey and mays come out. He will turn into a bench bat

SDS

I don't know why everybody is so pumped about that Cobb card, I for one am gonna avoid him at all costs if he is a Boss pick. He is for bunt cheesers, and doesn't have the arm I need in the OF.

SDS

Without a doubt!

SDS

Lock that man in!

SDS

Walker give Mantle a run for his money for the title of “best card in the game”

SDS

i started late and was able to finish the inning to get him as an award but i needed like 200k to finish trout so i sold him. I helped that Babe has 7 homers in 10 games for me. So even though its a great card I had to sell for Trout

SDS

@kadylac1 said in Prestiged Walker:

@James97M said in Prestiged Walker:

Congrats. He better be worth it! I just sold Harper and bought Walker this morning, lol.

smart move. He flies on the RF...probably the best OF card I have used since I play the show