Rip Tom Seaver

SDS

Man 2020 just continues to be awful. He was one of the greatest pitchers to every play the game. Condolences to his family and the Mets.

SDS

Godspeed Mr. Seaver.

Rest in Peace.

SDS

Losing Al Kaline was bad enough, and now 2020 just got worse.

RIP Tom Seaver. You sir, made pitching an art form. One of the greatest to ever take the mound.

SDS

Seaver was a victim of Covid-19 as well. This year sucks

SDS

A true class act and the real Face of The Franchise (sorry Al Leiter).

SDS

Do you think SDS will do a special card or program in his honor? Maybe even a "41" conquest map?

I did see that the Mets did a touching tribute. They all wore dirt on their right legs. They're also planning to build a statue for him.

SDS

If Tom Seaver came back and pitched for 5 years and went 0-20 every year, he’d still be above .500!! THAT.....is unbelievable!!!! RIP

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Rip Tom Seaver:

Do you think SDS will do a special card or program in his honor? Maybe even a "41" conquest map?

I did see that the Mets did a touching tribute. They all wore dirt on their right legs. They're also planning to build a statue for him.

I doubt it because he already has a 99. They added a message tho

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Rip Tom Seaver:

@The_DoctorsWife said in Rip Tom Seaver:

I doubt it because he already has a 99. They added a message tho

I do have him in my old rotation in MLB 19, though. He's my ace. Best way I could honor him, I suppose.