just reached level 25 prestige last night

SDS

So i got the first of 3 choice packs for Thames, Ramirez or Springer. Who's had most success with who?

SDS

I’ve used Thames and Springer in BR. Both smashed. Neither will make my squad or bench tho at this point when I get there. Springer is the best option as he’s a postseason player and it’ll help you get the Trout voucher

SDS

I picked Springer he's good better than Trout for me regret not picking Thames tho.

SDS

I'm level 23 so I'm about to be in the same spot and I plan on going Springer. Always been good with his swing.

SDS

@kingss35 said in just reached level 25 prestige last night:

I’ve used Thames and Springer in BR. Both smashed. Neither will make my squad or bench tho at this point when I get there. Springer is the best option as he’s a postseason player and it’ll help you get the Trout voucher

i have trout already, but dont have the voucher for postseason yet, so that would be a nice 5000xp. But ive seen what thames can do, so its a hard choice lol.

SDS

Just picked Thames the other day and he smashes for me! I play him in LF with Thomas at 1B and he does well in the OF!

SDS

@blakev03 said in just reached level 25 prestige last night:

@kingss35 said in just reached level 25 prestige last night:

i have trout already, but dont have the voucher for postseason yet, so that would be a nice 5000xp. But ive seen what thames can do, so its a hard choice lol.

If you have Ortiz or even Babe Thames is irrelevant. He still smashes no doubt but there’s better options