Live Series Collection

SDS

I was late to the game so I am still not that close to getting Mantle. Looks like the pack sale is causing Live series prices to dip. The only big diamond I have is Arenado. I have a little under 500k in stubs. Should I make a run at the big Live Series guys now or will the prices keep coming down with the sale lasting until 9/9?

SDS

I'd give it at least through the weekend. I think I sold an Arenado during the last sale for around 90k

SDS

Id wait till the last day of the sale. Its inevitable the pack prices will come down a bit for these guys with just how many packs are being opened. Also might be an investing opportunity for guys like Arenado, Verlander, Sherzer, etc.

SDS

I flipped so much with the new diamonds it took me over the plaque I impulse bought trout, degrom and max, also Arenado....so technically I'm at that point where its brush up sells to get mantle with new cards, but I'm prestige 40;so waiting til I get that pack at 45.....but the odds weren't good and i flipped better than i thought i would... so now mantle, my cap/trout and cobb in outfield I'm so set

SDS

The big guys are the cheapest they've been. Dont wait

SDS

Just finished mantle. I'm impatient tho lol

SDS

They are consistently switching out 90+ guys to screw guys hitting the free 90+ pack in Prestige. So you will be catching a break there.

SDS

Yes. I was on the same position during the flash sale a week ago or so. I had none of the 90+. But I manage for finish it with 650k.
Do it. Mantle is Great.
After you drop all your Stubbs you can just start collecting from there.

SDS

So did you buy them? Haha. Mickey is so worth it. Best time is probably tonight too. most people here payed 200-300K+ for Trout (or pulled him... 87 times lol) so you’d be doing alright at less than 150k. I don’t think that lasts much longer than tonight either.

SDS

Buy now this is the cheapest the high diamonds have ever been. They could still come down more, but you’re not overpaying at these prices

SDS

Go For It!!, complete every conquest map if you haven't already to build your stub count and you should finish it no problem.

SDS

You should have enough stubs. Keep in mind the stubs you get back from finishing each team, division, league and for getting all live cards. I had 400K in stubs and needed all of the top 8 guys, and knocked it out with room to spare. I just freed up extra stubs by clearing out things I didn’t need, like Topps Now cards, since I’m not planning on on going for the Trout collection. You should definitely be able to do it.