New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?

SDS

With Mantle and Trout being so expensive, they are mainstays. I almost have Walker prestiged but i haven’t collected his card yet

SDS

I have Walker prestiged, and for whatever reason, his prestige hasn't hit as well. So I'm going to sit him for a bit, try out Cobb and see what I want to do.

SDS

If you need a leadoff hitter take Cobb and put him in LF. Anything else take Walker.

SDS

@eatyum said in New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?:

I have Walker prestiged, and for whatever reason, his prestige hasn't hit as well. So I'm going to sit him for a bit, try out Cobb and see what I want to do.

man i read threads all the time about prestige players not playing as good as their base card. Im kind of glad i started really late this year and not even close to predigesting anyone. As for your dilemma Did not get to complete Mantle but Trout is a must and Robert is a must for me. I have Frank at first so that leaves Babe for the other outfield spot

SDS

@raesONE said in New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?:

If you need a leadoff hitter take Cobb and put him in LF. Anything else take Walker.

Kinda sorta do. I’m batting my CAP 1st with Walker hitting 2nd ahead of Mantle

SDS

@Hikes83 said in New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?:

@raesONE said in New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?:

Kinda sorta do. I’m batting my CAP 1st with Walker hitting 2nd ahead of Mantle

Then I guess the key question is how do you perform with Walker and is he replaceable for you?

SDS

Cobb has the edge in speed, but Walker has the better arm by far. I think Walker is the better overall imo.

SDS

@eatyum said in New dilemma, Cobb or Walker?:

I had the same experience. I was hitting 220 with prestige version, so I put the regular Walker back in and am hitting well with him again