Pack luck very bad.

SDS

Didnt get a single diamond unless it was the ducks packs. And i got 4 base rounds. Hate it.

SDS

From conquest and showdown to clarify

SDS

Same. But some 60% of all cards opened from Standard and TA packs today were Free Agents, so there's that. Love that the FA pool is around 35 to 40% of all cards yet packs I get are just filled with 'em. If I get a Gold or Diamond here or there, cool. If not, I'd take the Common players just to use for exchanges, but nope. FA all day.

SDS

I’m still working on it but after I get 4 base rounds I’m taking 4 of the same guy. One teams TA 4 done in 12 seconds .

SDS

I feel you, I finished conquest, a team affinity and decided to buy a 50 pack bundle. All in all I had 62 show packs, 8 team affinity, 11 Bih, and then however many HL packs you get from conquest and pulled 0 diamonds.

I have pulled Trout 4 times this year though so I can't complain to much lol

SDS

@KonphliKt said in Pack luck very bad.:

Same. But some 60% of all cards opened from Standard and TA packs today were Free Agents, so there's that. Love that the FA pool is around 35 to 40% of all cards yet packs I get are just filled with 'em. If I get a Gold or Diamond here or there, cool. If not, I'd take the Common players just to use for exchanges, but nope. FA all day.

I noticed that today too. I was getting packs with 3 common free agents multiple times.

SDS

Yea literally 14 of my last 17 packs have 3 free agent cards. This is trash. Lol

SDS

Yeah I didn't get sh*t, garbage in every pack from conquest. F SDS

SDS

I open closed to 300 packs yesterday and probley pulled 5 lower diamonds but I am ok with it as I pulled Trout and Champman in back to back packs last week so I cant complain plus I had 850k in stubs and nothing to spend it on