Headliner set 50

SDS

Do you guys think they’ll do something big on this one since it will be the last for the year?

SDS

I’m guessing Goose Gossage

SDS

No. Nothing special at all.

SDS

I'm guessing one last future star. Maybe Kelenic.

SDS

Did they say it is the last?

SDS

Probably a Starter/Closer John Smoltz...

SDS

@faemont said in Headliner set 50:

Probably a Starter/Closer John Smoltz...

Lmfao

SDS

@James97M said in Headliner set 50:

Did they say it is the last?

Yes they said on stream 50 would be the last headliner for the year.

SDS

Awards Series Albert Pujols or Signature Series Ken Griffey Jr. would be so cool!

SDS

Prime Lenny Dykstra

SDS

Probably Adley. Franco figures to be a boss or another addition to an elite round of ducks or beach packs.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in Headliner set 50:

Awards Series Albert Pujols or Signature Series Ken Griffey Jr. would be so cool!

It would be very cool. I don’t really see that happening though

SDS

I’m starting to think TA stage 4 will not be Finest. Just seems to be a lot of cards still left to release with limited avenues. However, some teams would struggle to come up with a stage 4 worthy option. My hope is an array of Prime/award and Sig cards.

SDS

mmmmmmmmm. interesting that 50 would be the last one. We still have 2+ months of baseball. WIll they be releasing new packs. Beach Ball Elite packs, different packs? Kinda boring to go 2+ months with only standar packs.

SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in Headliner set 50:

mmmmmmmmm. interesting that 50 would be the last one. We still have 2+ months of baseball. WIll they be releasing new packs. Beach Ball Elite packs, different packs? Kinda boring to go 2+ months with only standar packs.

Kind of why I think Finest will be it’s own collection program like last year, so they can sell Finest packs like every other year. I do think there will be a BB elite tier.

SDS

As long as Chipper and Griffey are not BR rewards I’m good with whatever.