You ever play one of those games....

SDS

Where you are in absolute disbelief in the PCI placement and when you actually do get one on it it goes no where....

I mean like you know you're on it but when you look at the " results" it's not even close to where you thought you were?

SDS

Meanwhile you're in a sweaty RS game against a guy who's hitting below the Mendoza line with half his team and hits ago ahead HR on a 12 PCI placement off of Rob Effin Dibble.......... GG SDS

SDS

In the top of the 8th no less

SDS

After striking him out 14 times up to that point.............

SDS

@KOTANK1334 said in You ever play one of those games....:

Meanwhile you're in a sweaty RS game against a guy who's hitting below the Mendoza line with half his team and hits ago ahead HR on a 12 PCI placement off of Rob Effin Dibble.......... GG SDS

I did that with Griffey the other night felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

SDS

@lazy_toast said in You ever play one of those games....:

I did that with Griffey the other night felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

I'm sure it did ! Dibble is Nasty..

SDS

@lazy_toast said in You ever play one of those games....:

I'm sure it did ! Dibble is Nasty..

im not a good online player at all. Just started DD few months ago so most of my players stats look horrible. I was playing a diamond level player on the EVENT and we were tied 0-0. 2 outs bottom third and he has dibble on the mound my pitcher comes to bat so I sub Griffey and first pitch fastball gone. He dashboarded of course but felt amazing