Which preorder version did ya'll get?

Curious which version everyone ordered and why.

Haven't ordered yet, but will be preordering the MVP edition, probably next Thursday after payday

Digital Deluxe. I’ll be playing the whole year for sure, so I’ll get my moneys worth.

Digital deluxe, I want the game the moment it comes out

MVP digital for the early release.

Got the digital deluxe just because I haven't had a disc version of any game for a long time now.

@foge011 said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

Got the digital deluxe just because I haven't had a disc version of any game for a long time now.

Switched to digital in 2015 cause the disc sounded like the space shuttle taking off, scared the cat.

I should point out that it only got loud after the cat knocked it off the table, shes the devil. 😸

@Doppelganger39 said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

@foge011 said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

Switched to digital in 2015 cause the disc sounded like the space shuttle taking off, scared the cat.

I should point out that it only got loud after the cat knocked it off the table, shes the devil. 😸

Cats are evil

I'm ordering the "Save my money" edition.

@D_e_m_I_s_E said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

I thought that was called the "PUBG" edition???

@BIGHOOV2713 said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

It's the "Ping" edition

PUBG is more broken than MLB The Show. Even the big streamers are quitting. However, I only spent $30 on PUBG instead of $100 on MLB The Show and on PUBG I get to play with friends.

PUBG is more broken than MLB The Show. Even the big streamers are quitting. However, I only spent $30 on PUBG instead of $100 on MLB The Show and on PUBG I get to play with friends.

I had no idea. Never played it. I guess games like that (PUBG, Fortnite etc) have run their course.

I didn’t spend money last year. I liked the beta. I got the $100 digital delux and I think this year I’m gonna get about $200 in stubs.

@A_PerfectGame said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

I didn’t spend money last year. I liked the beta. I got the $100 digital delux and I think this year I’m gonna get about $200 in stubs.

Same here man. Never spent extra but 20 is the year. Lol. Hopefully. I'll probably drop a bill on some stubs too.

I'm going to go with the 15th Anniversary for sure I went back to back years with $99.99 but definitely going with it. The simple reason is they will have the cover athlete on the steel book plus I like collecting the hats. But the cover athlete I've been waiting for that for a while I was hoping for that on Judge in 18 and Harper last year but did not happen

@JustASeal0 said in Which preorder version did ya'll get?:

Digital deluxe, I want the game the moment it comes out

100% me too

I had no idea. Never played it. I guess games like that (PUBG, Fortnite etc) have run their course.

Fortnite is still extremely popular. If PUBG ran worth a [censored] and did something about the cheaters, it would have a big following. However, it has been on console for over 2 years and the updates seem to make it worse.

The Division back in the day ran like [censored]. Eventually, the devs agreed and took 6 months to do a huge patch. Game worked much better after that. PUBG needs a rework.

Last year I went with MVP. This year it’s $10 more so I’m thinking of just going with Deluxe .

Digital Deluxe