Tony Hawk

SDS

So I know there's a good bit of "older" people in here...so how many got the new Tony Hawk?

SDS

Wow ..no one nostalgic?

SDS

me 🙂

It was like riding a bike again. Took an hour or so for the muscle memory to come back.

SDS

Used to love the Tony Hawk game, later versions were completely trash though, lost all interest.

SDS

Honestly i quit playing the show when tony hawk released lol

SDS

@Collin_SDS said in Tony Hawk:

me 🙂

It was like riding a bike again. Took an hour or so for the muscle memory to come back.

I was too young for the originals...so I think it's hard lol...but cool

SDS

@tybud said in Tony Hawk:

Used to love the Tony Hawk game, later versions were completely trash though, lost all interest.

It's a remake/update of the first 2.

SDS

THPS2 was my jam.

SDS

The original tony hawk game made me want to skate. It influenced alot of teens to start skateboarding, sadly a skating accident is what made me stop playing baseball. Hurt my shoulder and was never able to throw accurately.

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Tony Hawk:

@tybud said in Tony Hawk:

It's a remake/update of the first 2.

Yeah, I know.

SDS

I’ve just finished reading Bad Religion’s new biography, and they reference Tony Hawk 2’s soundtrack influencing/bringing in a new generation of fans because of the song « You »; lo and behold the next day I see this release that I had no idea was coming. I didn’t play it, but remember the tracks were amazing when my friends did.

SDS

Downloaded it last night. The moon gravity cheat better still work 🤞

SDS

This game is truly addictive...can see why it was so popular

SDS

I remember when tony hawks warehouse demo was given out with Pizza Hut food.

SDS

@LookatTheRhino said in Tony Hawk:

I remember when tony hawks warehouse demo was given out with Pizza Hut food.

Lol really?

SDS

Oh yeah! Lol it was a good time