8 inn. Showdown, 15-15, should I skip to Final?

SDS

And skip Ian Anderson? This is my first 15-15 and I don't want to blow a HL bundle for 2 BIAHs, majority of BIAH have been golds. I have good bats to get Ian done though too

What say you?

SDS

He’a really not that hard to face

SDS

Skip it. You never know. You can always play again

SDS

@Hikes83 said in 8 inn. Showdown, 15-15, should I skip to Final?:

He’a really not that hard to face

He isn't, let me clarify, I already beat this the first time, BARELY Mark Canha hit a HR in my final ab against Anderson the first run and I beat kershaw with 1o to spare.

But Anderson got me the 2nd run. This is my 3rd run

SDS

@DoIHearBossMusic said in 8 inn. Showdown, 15-15, should I skip to Final?:

And skip Ian Anderson? This is my first 15-15 and I don't want to blow a HL bundle for 2 BIAHs, majority of BIAH have been golds. I have good bats to get Ian done though too

What say you?

You gotta skip it, 2 ballins aren’t worth it. When I beat all missions it is so easy to beat the final boss...I may make an out or 2 lol. I beat this showdown first try and was just patient

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in 8 inn. Showdown, 15-15, should I skip to Final?:

What say you?

You gotta skip it, 2 ballins aren’t worth it. When I beat all missions it is so easy to beat the final boss...I may make an out or 2 lol. I beat this showdown first try and was just patient

Yeah, I have only had like 1-2 BIAHS that produced diamonds.

SDS

What say you?

Took the chance and beat him with 5 outs to spare lol

SDS

What say you?

Oh jeez what happened so that it was so close lol? Glad you beat him at least

SDS

put speed guys to start off 8 & 9 hitters in lineup & you'll be fine buddy

SDS

I was at 13-15 and decided to play it and got wall caught with a guy on 3rd to end it such b.s skip it those ballin packs are not worth it i squared up so much [censored] only to be screwed by this game in that mission .

SDS

You gotta skip, if you want the packs, go back and do it again, but get your 70 program points out of the way.

SDS

What say you?

Yeah, but of course garbage in the packs

SDS

What say you?

Yeah, but of course garbage in the packs

I don’t care about the packs...just getting that inning boss in 2 weeks is my goal (without the voucher)

SDS

@nflman2033 said in 8 inn. Showdown, 15-15, should I skip to Final?:

You gotta skip, if you want the packs, go back and do it again, but get your 70 program points out of the way.

That was my 3rd run, I already beat it first run. just doing it for XP and packs

SDS

That was my 3rd run, I already beat it first run. just doing it for XP and packs

Nah those 2 ball is aren’t worth it still lol

SDS

Then dosen't matter, i think you will be fine