Anyone else just getting murdered by 99 Harper?

SDS

I've never hit well w Harper so I had no interest in the card originally but I'm willing to bet his OPS vs me is well in excess of 2.000. I can't get him out under any circumstances! Anyone else getting torched by him?

SDS

Everyone I face has Larry Walker over him so I don’t see him too often. But for me he is my best hitter. I like him better than walker. I bought him to just test out and resell, but that’s not happening, he’s staying.

SDS

This Harper card has been great for me. I had used Walker but keeping Harper in for sure. His defense is sketchy, but his bat makes up for it.

SDS

Walker is starting to fall off me After about 200 ab's. His avg is now down to .200 ish. I picked Harler in the program, and sold to get Hornsby. I might have to grab Harper to try him out

SDS

I sold Bryce Harper to get back Larry Walker, but I really feel I hit much better with Harper. Harper was a HR machine for me. Do I sell Walker and get back Harper? Lol.

SDS

Good to see I am not only one who struggles with Walker but he does little things for me at times and accidentally locked him in for Trout

SDS

You know whose the real Goat? Wil Myers bro

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Anyone else just getting murdered by 99 Harper?:

I like the ability of Myers to play all over diamond.

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Anyone else just getting murdered by 99 Harper?:

Hey it sounds funny, but he was definitely crushing the ball in that Padres Topps Now moment.