Playstation Network/Diamond Dynasty

SDS

Are all the diamond dynasty teams connected through playstation network?
Long story, but.....I had to cancel a credit card and order a new one. Didn't realize that card was connected to playstation network. Then my phone broke down, so I can't sign in to PSN because of the two step verification. I couldn't get an Apple appt for four days to replace my phone. Now my subscription is cancelled/suspended. When I turn on the game it shows as if it's the first time.
My question....when I get my phone back later today and pay for PSN, will my team and everything else return as normal?
I'm assuming so, since that would be a harsh penalty for having a lapse in your subscription but wanting to make sure.
I appreciate any help. Thanks!

SDS

Everything is stored on your account through a “cloud”. Everything will be there

SDS

Thank you!

SDS

All is saved. All you need to do is sign in through your PSN on the PS4 and you will have almost complete access. I think the only thing you need PS+ for is H2H. You can still work he market and do offline DD missions, play v CPU, conquest, etc with no PS+.

SDS

How can I still do the market? The game starts up as if I've never played before.....asking my experience level, etc.

SDS

When I try to go to my inventory on this site, I have to sign in