Best Guess on the August POTM

SDS

Looking at August stats and factoring popularity, I think it is going to be Tatis.

What is your guess and why?

SDS

I don't think there is any question that it will be Fernando Tatis Jr. The bigger question is if it will be a tiered program tied to the exchanges and there are more than Just Tatis. Like maybe a Juan Soto and a few others as well....

SDS

I got all the Topps Now cards that are available, but I’m holding-off on locking-in like half of them until the POTM is announced.

SDS

Are you considering the POTM and Lightning July/August programs/rewards as separate and/or related?

There will likely be an August POTM program with a final card the will be highly desirable. This could be a few likely suspects.

I think the July/August Lightning program that requires TN cards will be a separate entity and that the reward for this will be along the lines of the Tatis Jr. card they tantalized us with a few weeks back.

SDS

That Topps Now Padres moment had me yelling at Tatis (multiple pop-ups to the track), but that’s because I can’t hit that well against righties with Tatis. Lol.

SDS

I think Tatis, with Kyle Lewis, Soto and a couple of pitchers along the way

SDS

“ I think Tatis, with Kyle Lewis, Soto and a couple of pitchers along the way”

I was thinking of these three as well, Hendricks and Darvish for pitchers.

SDS

The obvious answer is Tatis, so that means SDS will pick someone else....Mookie or Soto