LH Relief Pitcher...

SDS

Sig Chapman and Wagner (reg or sig) are locked in. I prefer a 3rd LH reliever and I have Zach Britton at the moment. I bought him months ago for like 50k so I can make a nice profit if I sell now. He has also been getting lit up lately.

I tried out the Prime McGee, and same thing...smoked.

So, who is a good LH relief option? Does the Sig Franco play well? That Topps Now Anderson card? Alvarado was buns and Hader has 1 pitch basically.

Who ya'll roll with? I miss that Sig Andrew Miller card

SDS

Topps Tyler Alexander

SDS

I have them all, agree Alexander is great, but McGee has been amazing, better than SS Wagner or Chapman for me...

SDS

Some people don’t like to hear this... but you can always make your CAP a lefty reliever with good stuff and any motion you find deceptive.

SDS

Once the playoffs get going you’ll have some nice lefty long reliever options. Corbin’s playoff relief card was great last year.

SDS

Maxed out Cap equipment. 99 Fastball, 88 Slider, 70 changeup that is like a sweeping curve. Use Josh Hader delivery.

SDS

i only roll with two lefties and Tyler is a second. Dont know why hes just good and dependable

SDS

I keep SS John Franco in my pen as my 3rd lefty. He's great to bring out after a fire baller.

SDS

McGee has been my best RP this year, RHP or LHP. He just Ks everybody, highly recommend him.

SDS

I'm surprised you do well with Wagner but not McGee. They are really similar imo.