Harper

Anyone have a spare ls harper from '17 they want to sell me. It's the last card I need. Currently have the high bid at 83k.

How long have you been playing 17?

Lol I have one but I don't have the game installed and I'm pretty sure he's in my lineup. Sorry bro

Mine might be locked in, but I’ll hook you up later if not. I’ll have to reinstall the game, but I don’t mind.

@JustASeal0 said in Harper:

I pretty much finished 19 and was bored so I starting working on stuff I hadn't finished in '17

@meats13 said in Harper:

I pretty much finished 19 and was bored so I starting working on stuff I hadn't finished in '17

I remember Harper was a 12-0 reward and there were 1 million stub queues for days for that card. And rightfully so, he was a god in that game.

@raesONE said in Harper:

@meats13 said in Harper:

I remember Harper was a 12-0 reward and there were 1 million stub queues for days for that card. And rightfully so, he was a god in that game.

I thought that was the hardware card, not the LS one.

@meats13 said in Harper:

@raesONE said in Harper:

@meats13 said in Harper:

I thought that was the hardware card, not the LS one.

My bad, I thought you were talking about to hardware series card.

Thanks to whoever sold me the harper card. I have now finished the LS set only took a couple of years lol. If anyone has the HW larkin I'll also take that one as well.