Tactical questions

SDS

1.) Can you adjust your defense before a game? I.e. I'd like to set a defense for this event instead of changing it during each game.

1. Can you see who is in your opponent's bench that they haven't used (position players)

If so to either above can someone explain how please. Thanks!

SDS
  1. in the main menu, before choosing diamond dynasty, you are able to change your default defensive settings from the settings menu

2. when you pause the game, press “square” to see yours and your Opponents lineup, from there, I believe you press R1 or R2 to bring up the bench for both clubs

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Tactical questions:

1. in the main menu, before choosing diamond dynasty, you are able to change your default defensive settings from the settings menu

2. when you pause the game, press “square” to see yours and your Opponents lineup, from there, I believe you press R1 or R2 to bring up the bench for both clubs

Thank you kind sir!

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Tactical questions:

I can't seem to find your answer to number 1 when i click on settings in the main menu before DD

SDS

I believe when you load up the game in the menu where all the different modes are, scroll to the far right and I think its user settings