Any HR in Deadball yet?

SDS

Curious if any of these contact hitters can hit it out of Forbes.

SDS

Guy hit one out against me with 79 Brantley of Houston

SDS

First AB. Vidal Brujan. Not sure I’m a huge fan of this one

SDS

Griffey sr. and Brujan against me

SDS

[censored] Keith Hernandez. No doubter, off Seaver.

SDS

Otahni has a couple for me. Put him and McKay in my rotation. Can't see me playing anymore though because the experience is awful and the rewards suck.

SDS

Wait ... people are actual swinging and not just bunting?

SDS

I hit one with FOTF Posey today. Killed one with Olerud to right but was at the warning track. Never did I think I'd yearn for warning track power.

SDS

I’ve had several perfect perfects that just die in the deep depths of Forbes. Someone pulled one that hit the foul pole w olerud against me and that’s the only one in about 15 games

SDS

Victorino hit a 450 foot shot to RC for me, that’s my only so far....had a guy hit one to dead RF with Griffey Sr.against me...

SDS

I don't even bother trying to hit HRs, I am using the Baltimore chop swing instead. Singles galore!

SDS

I hit a bomb with gold George Brett

SDS

Hit one with Lofton and and ty Cobb both bombs over RF

SDS

Hit one with Robles off of Sig Chapman. Of course it was in the 8th inning of a scoreless tie. But, it felt great!!

SDS

Brujan and Waters who has a very underrated swing.

SDS

Had a guy get to the warning track in center my first game.
Played 3 games so far and that's enough. Awful event, even worse it's a month long.
I'll grind out some showdown or older stuff before this junk event.

SDS

Lol I hit a walkoff bomb with Joey Votto 😳 OK JOEY!!

SDS

I absolutely smoked one with Olerud and it was still caught well inside the fence. I couldn't have hit it any sweeter so I don't expect to hit any HR's in this event. I have hooked a couple of long ones foul so I guess if I do jag a HR it will be to the corner.

SDS

Walkoff with LS Villar off Hershiser

SDS

Walked off Signature Chapman in the bottom of the 8th of a scoreless game with Brujan, only HR for me in like 7 or 8 games. Gave up a bomb to Tommy Pham earlier in the day. Only 2 HRs in my games.