The best card for the event is....

SDS

98 Brendan Mckay. 92 power vs rhp. 80 vs lhp. Move him up in the lineup. Hit a HR in my first event AB with him. IMO this card is underrated to begin with.

SDS

@chuckcold said in The best card for the event is....:

98 Brendan Mckay. 92 power vs rhp. 80 vs lhp. Move him up in the lineup. Hit a HR in my first event AB with him. IMO this card is underrated to begin with.

Hes a beast. There are also a bunch of players with close to or above 80 power with inside edge.

SDS

@Kovz88 said in The best card for the event is....:

Hes a beast. There are also a bunch of players with close to or above 80 power with inside edge.

What does that mean or how do I see those?

SDS

The live series cards get ratings adjusted everyday. Usually a green or red arrow next to the rating. Click triangle on the card to see the specifics

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in The best card for the event is....:

@Kovz88 said in The best card for the event is....:

What does that mean or how do I see those?

At the bottom of live series cards there will be anywhere from 1 to 5 stars lit up. Depending on The stars the players get a boost. If you look at the player card you will see a + # at the top of whate er ratings get a boost.

SDS

Drew waters, I’ve hit 2 homeruns with him in the event

SDS

Ditto for me on 98 McKay. Triple into the gap for his first AB. Looking at him as my MVP for this event..

SDS

So 98 FS Brendan McKay is gonna be walked then.

SDS

@cavalier_0013 said in The best card for the event is....:

So 98 FS Brendan McKay is gonna be walked then.

LMAO yup hes getting the Bonds treatment. Thanks for the thread and heads up