TSN issues

SDS

Anyone else having trouble with the TSN site. Particularly, the forums are taking forever to load. Never an issue for me before. @Collin_SDS @Victor_SDS

SDS

@bhall09 said in TSN issues:

Anyone else having trouble with the TSN site. Particularly, the forums are taking forever to load. Never an issue for me before. @Collin_SDS @Victor_SDS

its definitely been buggy and slow for me for the last couple hours

SDS

Hi! Please respond to this thread if you're still experiencing slowdown in the forums. We made some tweaks today. We'll continue to monitor. Thanks!

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in TSN issues:

Hi! Please respond to this thread if you're still experiencing slowdown in the forums. We made some tweaks today. We'll continue to monitor. Thanks!

I have been having issues on all of TSN, not just the forums.
More other stuff, but the forums are still slow at times.

SDS

The forums have been fine for me lately its more of the dashboard that has been a problem

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in TSN issues:

Dashboard has been 100% unusable for about a day now. Not home and trying to redeem the free topps pack but can't get to it through the website

SDS

The dashboard simply will not load. I am getting continual error messages. Very, very frustrating.