Dead-Ball Marathon Games

SDS

Had anyone else seemed to play almost a 9 inning game everytime? Easily 70%of my games have went at least 6 innings. The very first game I played today no BS went 17 INNINGS.... Of bcourse I lost by 1

SDS

Gotta wait for dead ball 2 hahahaha

SDS

Are ta innings still capped at 9?

SDS

Won a 1-0, 14-inning game yesterday.

SDS

It would be nice if the community decided the let the person who has the most hits after three innings take the W. If it’s a tie game, but you’re behind in hits 6-3 or whatever, just quit and move on. I would do that if I knew it would be reciprocated.

SDS

@maurice91932 said in Dead-Ball Marathon Games:

It would be nice if the community decided the let the person who has the most hits after three innings take the W. If it’s a tie game, but you’re behind in hits 6-3 or whatever, just quit and move on. I would do that if I knew it would be reciprocated.

Yea they dropped the ball on that one. I like this event but games should not be going beyond like 5 innings. After the 5 inning there should be like a HR derby swing off. First homer wins lol

SDS

I've had a 6 inning, a 4 inning, and the rest have been 3 inning games for me, as far as I remember.

SDS

What if 3 of my 6 hits are very late bloopers?? Would you still give me the W??

SDS

Does anyone else use Ohtani as a hitter? There’s a hint. He hammers.

SDS

@Xuor314 said in Dead-Ball Marathon Games:

What if 3 of my 6 hits are very late bloopers?? Would you still give me the W??

Definitely. Quality of hits matters less than preventing a war of attrition.

SDS

There are such good cards in this game right now they probably have the online sliders cranked so high. Or low, however you look at it.

SDS

I just can’t win in this event. 3-7 right now

SDS

Last Event game went 12 innings, I finally won 1-0. I've been winning my share of games, but it's a god awful waste of time, especially when you're trying to complete offensive daily missions.