Deadball homeruns

SDS

Who you got so far?

Olerud
Victorino (no-doubter)
Keibert Ruiz
Choo

SDS

Only seen 1 in 3 games. Marte homerun bottom 3.

SDS

I got a no doubter with 90 Honus last night. I went 1-2 though. Lots of bunt cheesing going on and that's not my game so I'm probably out for the duration.

SDS

Molina and McNeil. 2 hrs in 4 games so far.

SDS

Hit a massive 3 run walkoff with silver Howie Kendrick last night. Only other HR was with FOTF Posey.

SDS

I’ve hit 4, honus, waters (2) and Jackie

SDS

Jackie Robinson, and an inside the parker with Mondesi.

SDS

got one with Cobb last night

SDS

I gave up a moonshot to David Fletcher.

SDS

@luskc23 said in Deadball homeruns:

I gave up a moonshot to David Fletcher.

That David Fletcher is glitchy. I haven’t used him but countless have and he’s hurt me more than a handful of times

SDS

I’ve played about 35 games and hit one , w FS McKay, and the guy dashboarded during it lol . Was. No doubter to CF

SDS

6 games in, and I’ve hit one. Robles off of Chapman. I have hit some XB hits though. Because I had the hit 5 XBH daily mission & completed it.

SDS

I've hit more inside the park HRs then over the wall HRs in this event. Speed kills.

SDS

Update

Just hit a no doubter with Jeimer Candelario lol

SDS

I just missed one with K. Ruiz. Only played 1 game so far.

SDS

Lil Bru hit a no doubter to walk it off

SDS

1 with keibert Ruiz perfect perfect to left thought for sure it was one hopping the wall lol.

SDS

I have only played two games in order to prestige Mariano but...
Buster Posey FOTF
84 Michael Young (no-doubter)

SDS

Just one for me so far. Hit an absolute bomb with George Brett.

SDS

A guy rage quit me when I hit a walk-off bomb with Votto in a 0-0 thriller in the bottom of the 6th inning.

That’s the only one I’ve hit but I’ve had a few against me... Olerud, Robinson, Welker (I think?).