Moments Are So Predictable

SDS

So I’m doing the Luke Voit moments; 20 total bases in 5 games.

If you didn’t know, in Moments, Luke is an absolute singles machine. Lol

Anyway, I’m hitting the ball hard all over the place for four games but no homeruns.

I get to my last at-bat in the fifth game needing five bases. I said to myself, “I’ll finally hit a homerun now” and what do you know? First pitch BOMB, to leave me one base shy of 20.

Moments are the worst thing to ever happen in The Show...

SDS

I skipped that moment and did the exchange instead

SDS

@iBonafideScrub_ said in Moments Are So Predictable:

I skipped that moment and did the exchange instead

It’s all good. I only posted this because everyone knows that once you voice your complaint publicly, your luck changes.

Next attempt I started hitting bombs left and right. Finished in three games. Haha.

SDS

Hahaha nice!

SDS

U can dashboard moments. To keep trying ur last game.

SDS

He's a singles machine outside of moments too. Now Trent Grisham, that dude hits nothing but Dongs!

SDS

Moments can often be hilarious, robbed HRs, diving catches, corner infielders snagging 102mph screamers just above their heads, etc.

Sometimes they just make you wait a certain amount of time to complete a challenge...

SDS

SDS should have called this years game, "MLB The Moments 2020". Now we will get an extreme Showdown containing extreme moments! Joy.

SDS

Maeda’s 8 innings with less than 2 hits took a couple of weeks... whether it be by bloop or smash. Finally got it done yesterday

SDS

Yeah I don't like moments...I like the complete x amount of hits or innings with x player or team in whichever mode better. Like they did for this months monthly program.

SDS

Completed it first try in 6 at bats...

SDS

Moments F'ing suck. Pitch 8 innings without giving up 2 hits. 7 2/3 innings in i strike out 22 batters, only having allowed 1 hit, and yep, you guessed it, a hit, i fail. I hate that moment are player locked.