Alec mills no hitter!!!

SDS

I hope he gets a tops card. He pitched such a great game. As a cubs fan obviously I’m pulling for him, but he really reminds me a lot of Kyle Hendricks.

SDS

@CubsFan708 said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

I hope he gets a tops card. He pitched such a great game. As a cubs fan obviously I’m pulling for him, but he really reminds me a lot of Kyle Hendricks.

I put that in the GD, and said the exact same thing. I am glad I wasn't the only person on here watching it. 🙂 I was NERVOUS.

SDS

His price right now is like 2k.

He's a 74 bronze so maybe he goes to like 78 silver or something.

SDS

It will be such a odd card as well. He tops out at 92-94 and then drops a 65-69 curveball.

SDS

Does it count if it's against the Brewers? Lol.

Funny though, it's the second Cubs no hitter at Miller Park, but the first time the Brewers are involved.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

I put that in the GD, and said the exact same thing. I am glad I wasn't the only person on here watching it. 🙂 I was NERVOUS.

OMG I missed it! Was watching football.

SDS

@Vipersneak said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

Shame on you...

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

Shame on you...

I know, right? Good grief! lol

SDS

I want a 99 Topps Now card! i know it will not happen. 97 at best and probably not that.

SDS

I want a 99 Topps Now card! i know it will not happen. 97 at best and probably not that.

Giolito got one... He's pretty much a lock to get one. Sh*t I might get one just for posting on this thread.

Ok Cubs fans, I'm out. Enjoy your celebration

SDS

I could see a 99. Should be a lot of stamina and max h/9.

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

I could see a 99. Should be a lot of stamina and max h/9.

I sure hope so!

SDS

@ICantHelpFalling said in Alec mills no hitter!!!:

His price right now is like 2k.

He's a 74 bronze so maybe he goes to like 78 silver or something.

Naw, the way SDS is doing things this year he goes to diamond, 85 minimum,

SDS

That moment you realize he is on your fantasy team!
YES!!!
Also yes, he is the next Kyle Hendricks. I will 100% get his 99!

SDS

This is wild.upset i missed his start