Gameplay ethics/cheating question?

SDS

So let's say you are playing in this lovely event that is currently running and you get matched up with a player that swings at everything. Do you think it is cheating or wrong to purposely extend the game so you can rack up K's with your pitchers you are prestiging? Isn't that a form of boosting? Thoughts?

SDS

Bro theyre not banning people for striking out 20 people in a 6 inning game, theyre banning the kids who finish entire prestiges in 1 game. Or scoring 150+ runs in a game.

You're fine, don't stress.

SDS

@ZFree1122 said in Gameplay ethics/cheating question?:

Bro theyre not banning people for striking out 20 people in a 6 inning game, theyre banning the kids who finish entire prestiges in 1 game. Or scoring 150+ runs in a game.

You're fine, don't stress.

I'm not necessarily talking about me. The thought just came to me as I was playing today. I could be on both sides of the situation as I am not that good. Most of my event games go to extra innings but not on purpose! I just can't hit!

SDS

If I was facing a guy who couldn’t hit and kept striking out I’d let him tie it up to keep the game going. I’m not playing for wins, going for those Maddux k’s.