Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???

SDS

Bruh (stadfium sound) is being sold at nearly a 1M stubs!!!

This has got to be a stub transfer, right?

SDS

Don’t tell anyone but using the Bruh sound for caught stealing is the secret to getting the comeback logic that definitely exists to work in your favor. A million stubs is a bargain.

SDS

@BearDownGoBlue said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

Don’t tell anyone but using the Bruh sound for caught stealing is the secret to getting the comeback logic that definitely exists to work in your favor. A million stubs is a bargain.

@ComebackLogic can you confirm this?

SDS

@raesONE said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

@BearDownGoBlue said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

@ComebackLogic can you confirm this?

Comeback Logic does not exist, it says so right there in my twitch bio 😂

I don’t have that stadium sound sadly, it’s been at almost 1m since last week 😒

SDS

If it is the next buy order up, someone is just trying to get lucky I would imagine. But I thought they stopped you from being able to do that this year? IDK

SDS

Stadium sound was an Inning reward. Price for this no different than price for Damon, Dunn, etc.

SDS

I have one and I try to sell after seeing this. It can’t be registered over 5k, how can anyone did this lol.

SDS

I saw it was actually sold for $33K back on Sept. 6 during a suspicious time frame when multiple transactions happened at the same clock time

SDS

@JoeTheGamePlayer said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

I saw it was actually sold for $33K back on Sept. 6 during a suspicious time frame when multiple transactions happened at the same clock time

Developer stub transfer 🤔

SDS

You can’t list it for over 5k due to the cap, how did someone list it for 900k?

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

You can’t list it for over 5k due to the cap, how did someone list it for 900k?

Because the cap wasn't always there.

SDS

I had 400 at one point. Quicksold them all. Should of listed all 400 for 10k and left em, but I needed stubs.

SDS

There's a cap for stadium sounds and similar collectables? Is there not one for player cards as well?

SDS

I have one but i can't seem to list it for more then 5k, not sure how they got a order of 900k in.

Nevermind.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

There's a cap for stadium sounds and similar collectables? Is there not one for player cards as well?

Gold is 30k, silver 7500, bronze 2500. Diamonds, no limit.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

Ahh, I'd always wondered why the golds and below would hover at low prices but some diamonds would be untouchable.

Does the same go for equipment?

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Stadium sound for nearly a 1M???:

Ahh, I'd always wondered why the golds and below would hover at low prices but some diamonds would be untouchable.

Does the same go for equipment?

No, believe diamond equipment has a cap.