Need a new cap swing. Any suggestions.

SDS

I’ve Been trying out a bunch of swings, and
just can’t seem to find one that generates power consistently. Has anyone had any success with a swing that consistently gives you good exit velocity and power. Any help is appreciated.

SDS

Mondesi

I had Chipper’s 2008 swing and wasn’t bad but since the switch, my CAP has highest HR/AB on a team that includes Mantle, Sheffield, Ruth and company

SDS

Charlie Blackmon

SDS

Jesse Winker

SDS

matt carpenter, harrison bader. their player cards ust suck in game. don't clown me

SDS

jeimer Candelario for a switch hitting CAP

SDS

Tatis Jr for a RHB and Bellinger for a LHB.

SDS

All Star stance 127 is Mark Teixeira Power Hitting Switch Hitter

SDS

Mike Moustakas

SDS

Moncada, Ellsbury, or Mantle

SDS

I love Brandon Marsh’s stance for my CAP. I’ve killed the ball since I switched to it. Even more fitting, I named my CAP Barry Bonds to fit Marsh’s stance

SDS

Jimmie Foxx’s swing is a beast from both sides of the plate for my CAP. I’m not sure if it makes any difference, but I made sure my CAP is the exact same height as Foxx so the swing doesn’t have to get compressed or expanded in any way to accommodate my CAP’s body. Who knows if that actually matters. But Foxx is my spirit animal.

SDS

J Rollins

SDS

I've heard that people love Nolan Arenado's swing. Try giving that one a go.

SDS

Would "balanced", "pull" and "opposite" tendencies from the different hitters reflect on the Cap? That could be something to consider as well, but I'm not sure. One of my favorite stances belongs to Jeff McNeil.

SDS

PANDA PANDA

SDS

Just in case, I was referring to the smooth swinging Pablo Sandoval

SDS

I use Max Muncy's stance for my CAP

SDS

Try Posada swing

SDS

The best swing in the game is Jacoby Ellsbury's