Johnny Bench!

SDS

New BR reward. Hopefully a good card!

SDS

Well that sucks. I mean I like Bench and I want his card, but I was really hoping for a 99 Chipper. Had my mil ready to go and everything. It's time to let Chipper out of the bag.

SDS

That's an L

SDS

@dcmo3 said in Johnny Bench!:

Well that sucks. I mean I like Bench and I want his card, but I was really hoping for a 99 Chipper. Had my mil ready to go and everything. It's time to let Chipper out of the bag.

I'm betting Chipper is in the extreme moments/showdown. They said multiple 99s

Chipper was a WS reward last year with Ruth, so that's my reasoning anyway.

SDS

Bad swing. Spend your stubs elsewhere.

SDS

That's terrible. At least I'm happy that I won't have to break the bank for a usefull card.

SDS

@dcmo3 said in Johnny Bench!:

same bro i literally had my Mil ready to throw it in there immediately for someone like chipper lol but not for Bench

SDS

I think Chipper is going to be one of the rewards for the Moments Extreme coming Friday.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Johnny Bench!:

I think Chipper is going to be one of the rewards for the Moments Extreme coming Friday.

Have they said if its Moments, Conquest, Showdown or some/all of the above for the Extreme program?

SDS

Sorry I meant showdown

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Johnny Bench!:

@samguenther1987 said in Johnny Bench!:

Have they said if its Moments, Conquest, Showdown or some/all of the above for the Extreme program?

They haven’t said for sure, but on the schedule it says extreme program and on the stream they said “showdown joins the party”, so that makes me think all 3 types of extreme are involved

SDS

Ugh, there goes all my stubs.

SDS

Are you kidding me? Booo. I don't play any of those kinds of online modes and it sucks that offline people won't be able to get him without paying both arms and both legs in stubs.

SDS

Catcher is arguable the lightest position in the game, and they still decided to make two 99s prohibitively expensive rewards? Seems kinda not so cool.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Johnny Bench!:

Catcher is arguable the lightest position in the game, and they still decided to make two 99s prohibitively expensive rewards? Seems kinda not so cool.

I agree. Matt Wieters is the best catcher I have right now, and he's only a 96 who doesn't have great contact vs R. Just absolutely disappointing for them to make Bench untouchable like this

SDS

Thank God it's not a card I would want!

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Johnny Bench!:

@SchnauzerFace said in Johnny Bench!:

I agree. Matt Wieters is the best catcher I have right now, and he's only a 96 who doesn't have great contact vs R. Just absolutely disappointing for them to make Bench untouchable like this

Make yourself a CAP catcher and you will have the best catcher available.

SDS

Uh pudge is free stop the bs whining