Tiny PCI

SDS

I can be using 99 Ty Cobb and face Alec mills cause of his 125 hits per 9 stat my pci is really small , Surely the 125 contact should counter it , like in real life Cobb didn't go oh it's Mariano Rivera I can't hit him cause he doesn't allow many hits my vision cone has dropped to 25% lmao

SDS

There isn't a better way to make pitchers matter. Would you rather H/9 nerf how many times you get hits when making solid contact?

SDS

The two no hitter cards w 125 h/9 are ridiculous, NO other all time great SP has that even if they threw a no hitter multiple times. I think they all top out around 100, only relievers touch 125. Cards make pci way too small on hof and above

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Tiny PCI:

The two no hitter cards w 125 h/9 are ridiculous, NO other all time great SP has that even if they threw a no hitter multiple times. I think they all top out around 100, only relievers touch 125. Cards make pci way too small on hof and above

Eh, they've been juicing all the topps now cards though, is it ridiculous that Mitch Moreland has 120 power vs righties because he hit 2 home runs in one game? I mean plenty of other hitters have done that in their careers and don't get 120 power.

At the end of the day, Mills and even Giolito aren't really that good even with their stats.

SDS

Don't look at the size of the PCI, just swing the bat like you normally would. You'd be surprised how much good contact you're still getting, timing is more important in most cases.

SDS

@NoBuntCheese said in Tiny PCI:

I can be using 99 Ty Cobb and face Alec mills cause of his 125 hits per 9 stat my pci is really small , Surely the 125 contact should counter it , like in real life Cobb didn't go oh it's Mariano Rivera I can't hit him cause he doesn't allow many hits my vision cone has dropped to 25% lmao

I definitely agree that Ty Cobb didn't say in real life (or in any other life), "Oh it's Mariano Rivera I can't hit him cause he doesn't allow many hits" since Ty Cobb died on July 17, 1961 and Mariano Rivera make his pro debut until May 23, 1995. Heck, Mo wasn't even born until November 29, 1969!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in Tiny PCI:

@NoBuntCheese said in Tiny PCI:

I definitely agree that Ty Cobb didn't say in real life (or in any other life), "Oh it's Mariano Rivera I can't hit him cause he doesn't allow many hits" since Ty Cobb died on July 17, 1961 and Mariano Rivera make his pro debut until May 23, 1995. Heck, Mo wasn't even born until November 29, 1969!

See just further proof he didn't say it 🤣

SDS

Facts I didn't even know who Alec mills was until he got that no hitter

SDS

@eatyum said in Tiny PCI:

Eh, they've been juicing all the topps now cards though, is it ridiculous that Mitch Moreland has 120 power vs righties because he hit 2 home runs in one game? I mean plenty of other hitters have done that in their careers and don't get 120 power.

At the end of the day, Mills and even Giolito aren't really that good even with their stats.

Havent faced Mills yet, but to say the Giolito Card isn’t that good, just isn’t true. It’s pretty [censored] good. Last night I scored 5 runs off him but I had to really focus to do that. Most games I struggle against him. His ball has a lot of movement.

SDS

I also noticed that many of the Cy Young and sig series cards have lower H/9 than the inflated future stars cards. Why? What is the point in that?

SDS

@raesONE said in Tiny PCI:

Don't look at the size of the PCI,

I've always said "size doesn't matter".