Extreme program idea

SDS

Crazy idea here but what if the program at different point intervals has a choice pack with the seven 99s they teased and are sellable

SDS

They teased?

SDS

Pretty sure they said several, not 7 lmao

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Extreme program idea:

Pretty sure they said several, not 7 lmao

I'll have to go back I though for sure they said 7 but I also had to children screaming when I was watching the stream so could have easily misheard lol

SDS

Idk if this has been discussed, let me know.. but they mentioned this was an expansion. Could this mean they are adding on to the Ruth Program? (Moments extreme)

And possibly we’re getting one ginormous program with conquest and showdown extreme with a bunch of goodies along the way? Willie Mays and Lou Gehrig would be my guesses for end rewards.

Maybe I’m just dreaming though..

SDS

I have to admit I'm pretty excited for this. I loved the challenge of Conquest Extreme in 18.

SDS

Historically, are the rewards (99 cards) you have earned in Extreme sellable or are they similar to the Ruth program, where they are not?

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Extreme program idea:

Idk if this has been discussed, let me know.. but they mentioned this was an expansion. Could this mean they are adding on to the Ruth Program? (Moments extreme)

And possibly we’re getting one ginormous program with conquest and showdown extreme with a bunch of goodies along the way? Willie Mays and Lou Gehrig would be my guesses for end rewards.

I think expansion means its a mixture of conquest extreme(18), Moments extreme(19) and showdown extreme(20). Conquest extreme was almost universally loved by all but about 5 very loud offliners on here. We haven’t seen it in 2 years. It about time we had it back

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Extreme program idea:

@MrGamebred said in Extreme program idea:

I think expansion means its a mixture of conquest extreme(18), Moments extreme(19) and showdown extreme(20). Conquest extreme was almost universally loved by all but about 5 very loud offliners on here. We haven’t seen it in 2 years. It about time we had it back

I'm all about getting conquest extreme this year as I never really tried it but loved conquest destiny and the turn base challenge.

Plus with it being extreme the pack rewards could be on an epic scale this year

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Extreme program idea:

Historically, are the rewards (99 cards) you have earned in Extreme sellable or are they similar to the Ruth program, where they are not?

Not sellable.

SDS

Can someone explain what Conquest Extreme/Destiny was? Unfortunately, I didn't play '18.

SDS

If it is showdown extreme I think it will drive a lot of people crazy. Conquest extreme is alright that I might take some offline stat for team affinity. Moments extreme is probably the best for me.

SDS

@lz477 said in Extreme program idea:

Can someone explain what Conquest Extreme/Destiny was? Unfortunately, I didn't play '18.

Conquest extreme consisted of goals such as “beat the yankees by turn 2” or “beat the dodgers by turn 3. The main goal was to beat the entire USA map in 12 turns. Conquest destiny was in the middle between Extreme and normal conquest. It was defeat. _____ by turn ____ goals but not as hard as extreme