I have a feeling a Pack Promo is this weekend

SDS

Flash sale possibly or maybe headliner bundles.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they did another stub sale either.

Market prices are back to a healthy price which means SDS about to do something ....

SDS

I've had a similar feeling the last couple days as well. Nothing more than a hunch, though.

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

They discounted the game in the PS store. 60% off ..... a sale on packs must be coming. Anyone have cards for investments better watch the market closely. I dumped 150 diamonds just now, all were at great profits and were not going be going up much higher if at all.

SDS

@DBBG1515 said in I have a feeling a Pack Promo is this weekend:

Headliners or beachball maybe. They’ve completely flooded the market with the fucks on the pond packs so nobody needs those anymore. Maybe they come up with a new one or even an elite tier for beachball?

How did you not get censored lol

SDS

@esmlb_rop said in I have a feeling a Pack Promo is this weekend:

Exactly my thought.

SDS

Headliners or beachball maybe. They’ve completely flooded the market with the fucks on the pond packs so nobody needs those anymore. Maybe they come up with a new one or even an elite tier for beachball?

Ha I didn’t even notice that. Though the post is grayed out now so I guess they did something to it. Oops.

SDS

I hope so, I'd love to get like beachball elite or something, especially with headliners gone, could use some new specialty packs.

SDS

I'm hoping for the same thing with the game on sale

SDS

Ha I didn’t even notice that. Though the post is grayed out now so I guess they did something to it. Oops.

They might as well be called FOTP since I got base rounds on every single conquest pack