Ummm, Help Explain This One

SDS

Checked my game history this morning. I played a friendly with a guy I met on here last night, than turned off the game and went to bed.

Yet there is a game (appears to be an event) showing two hours later that I "lost" against someone 5-1. Has my lineup and shows I pitched Kluber, who I haven't had in my lineup or active rotation for ages.

Any idea what the heck happened outside of a ghost in my house?

SDS

There is an option under extended play (I think) that allows people to play exhibitions against other users DD teams. These games dont count, but you can see them in your history if someone played against your team. I'm guessing this is what you are asking about.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Ummm, Help Explain This One:

There is an option under extended play (I think) that allows people to play exhibitions against other users DD teams. These games dont count, but you can see them in your history if someone played against your team. I'm guessing this is what you are asking about.

Wow, never knew that. That must be what it was...I was wrong, it says I threw Hershiser who is in my squad, But I didn’t get a loss and he is full stamina...

Thanks for the info