Is Lou that goood

SDS

I think Babe still is the best anyone disagree same with Yelich I think Trout and Mantle are still better But Nate is looking nice

SDS

Yelich has the best swing for generating power in the game period. His live series card for me has 50+ online homeruns an I only used him the first month. SDS giving Babe a 1B secondary is the only problem with Gehrig. He is the best 1B on the game otherwise

SDS

Mantle and Trout already occupy my OF. Walker currently takes up RF, once I get Cobb he will for the pure speed and contact ability. Yelich rides my bench.

Gherig doesn't replace Ruth at 1st and Ruth isn't going into LF. Pearson doesn't have another fastball, which means he will just get lit up all game with his 4sm.

SDS

I’ll probably do these for the hell of it, but the rewards aren’t worth it. Would have loved to seen Adley/Chipper/Griffey.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Is Lou that goood:

Yelich has the best swing for generating power in the game period.

Jordan Luplow would beg to differ lol. Every single time I bring him in on Showdowns he homers. Small sample size, but I think it is something like 11 out of 12 times I PH vs a lefty and he has homered for me.

Why did that quote change colors?

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Is Lou that goood:

@the_dragon1912 said in Is Lou that goood:

Yelich has the best swing for generating power in the game period.

Jordan Luplow would beg to differ lol. Every single time I bring him in on Showdowns he homers. Small sample size, but I think it is something like 11 out of 12 times I PH vs a lefty and he has homered for me.

Why did that quote change colors?

Mine is Matt Joyce, lol. Hes had more walkoff HRs than anyone else I have used.