What did I miss?

SDS

Did the stream start early? I got on right before it, and there is nothing there. Did I miss it?

SDS

Yep just finished. Lou is a extreme program rewards. You have to do showdown moments and conquest.

SDS

Nothing. The grind is insane and the rewards aren't making anyone's team who's been playing since day 1.

SDS

Yup, you missed it.

1 Player went Diamond - Dinelson Lament

Extreme is gonna suck up the rest of your life.

SDS

I turned off the stream after “player locked 3 HRs in one game on HoF”

SDS

@EvylShaun said in What did I miss?:

Nothing. The grind is insane and the rewards aren't making anyone's team who's been playing since day 1.

Yuuuuuup. Pearson is the only one I have any interest in, but have a strong feeling he will get hit hard.

SDS

That Gehrig might. He very well might.

SDS

@cavalier_0013 said in What did I miss?:

That Gehrig might. He very well might.

Thames, Babe, Bellinger, Frank Thomas. all better. Gehrig has a nice swing, but not that nice.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in What did I miss?:

Yuuuuuup. Pearson is the only one I have any interest in, but have a strong feeling he will get hit hard.

If I ever face him I'll just not swing. He has been a walk machine all year.

SDS

I might complete Yelich. That is it. Not risking the safety of the household items in this house for Lou Gehrig.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in What did I miss?:

I turned off the stream after “player locked 3 HRs in one game on HoF”

And that was just the first one which means it's probably the "easiest".

SDS

I didnt play last year, so the thought of Lou Gehrig being on my team is enough incentive to do the program for me.

SDS

Unless you love Lou Gehrig, this program is worth skipping the headache, broken controllers and holes in the wall.
Might try a couple for fun, but I have no desire to do this.

SDS

I'll try conquest extreme but that's it, forget moments extreme, nooo thank you.

SDS

I love Lou Gehrig. He was probably my best hitter last year. I really wanted him again. But....yeah, no. Not worth the trouble. And, honestly, I'm not sure what card they could have put at the end that would have been worth the trouble. Those look to be some crazy (extreme you might say) challenges. Yelich and Pearson don't excite me, but maybe I'll be good enough to get them. I'll try all these challenges and see how it goes. If it takes too long, I'll move on to something else.