How many controllers...

SDS

will it take to make it through Extreme program?

Probably 5 for me!

SDS

Decided to only do the conquest map, so my controllers might be safe.

SDS

I have 2 new ones coming to my house tonight. I hope they make it through the weekend.

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in How many controllers...:

I'm doing conquest first. Started the game vs the Twins and perfect-perfect 100+ exit velo multiple times with no HRs and all caught at the wall.😢

SDS

@arvcpa said in How many controllers...:

I have 2 new ones coming to my house tonight. I hope they make it through the weekend.

With my start in conquest, I may have to run to GameStop to pick a lot more controllers!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in How many controllers...:

With my start in conquest, I may have to run to GameStop to pick a lot more controllers!

I should have bought a pallet of them, and put them up on Ebay this weekend. I'd be rich! Instead, I bought 50 Tim Anderson's...

SDS

Speaking of controllers., for $70 a pop I really hope the Dualsense is a bit more durable than the Dualshock 4. My controllers always go through significant wear and tear from this game, and it's not even from throwing them in frustration or anything like that. The X button tends to get mushy from pressing it down too hard, and I've snapped a small piece of plastic inside the triggers on two different controllers.

SDS

I should have bought a pallet of them, and put them up on Ebay this weekend. I'd be rich! Instead, I bought 50 Tim Anderson's...

I'm gonna need a pallet just for myself!

I ended up getting 2 2-run HRs in the 3rd inning against the Twins on HOF (so the ball eventually flew the way it should!) and I no-hit them. I move towards the Gnats and started a game to steal 2 fans on Veteran difficulty. I couldn't get a hit and then gave up hit after hit and then a 3-run bomb to start off the bottom half of the first. I just quit and saved my controller!

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in How many controllers...:

I'm doing conquest first. Started the game vs the Twins and perfect-perfect 100+ exit velo multiple times with no HRs and all caught at the wall.😢

That is gonna happen. I did manage to beat it and got Royce Lewis out of the headliner pack you get as a reward. I should probably quit now.

SDS

0 i dont rage over a video game

SDS

@Malikeve said in How many controllers...:

0 i dont rage over a video game

........is what i keep telling myself. Then i play Showdown and, well. I tried to keep calm, lol.

Seriously, heven't tried any of these yet, so we'll see what emotions this brings out in a person!

SDS

something about the way that ball is flying off of the bats of Tatis and Costellanos is making me a little bit less angry. Thankful I did that program. I should be able to get through conquest. The other two though? Not going to be easy.

SDS

None... Old enough to not throw things around on rage fits. My couch might take a beating though.

SDS

link text

SDS

If you're going to break a controller, why bother playing? I hope people are joking.

SDS

@Rabid55Wolverine said in How many controllers...:

If you're going to break a controller, why bother playing? I hope people are joking.

Of course. I have never broke a controller from throwing it in my life. I did however break an iPod touch when I was a teenager when I tossed an Xbox 360 controller onto my bed in a hurry to go grab some food. That taught me a lesson.