Order for Extreme

SDS

Welp this program looks insanely difficult. For those attempting it (which I am), what will you start with and finish with?

SDS

Probably going to wait for CollegeLefty to do a conquest video before I begin and do the route leg work for me.

SDS

Showdown
Moments
Conquest

SDS

Conquest first because that is the easiest! And Showdown last because that is the worst of all of them in my opinion!

SDS

Looking at all the goals, conquest will take some time. You’ll have to go in a specific direction each time you play. Likely will have to play thru 1st time to completion, then do each side and then restart.

SDS

@PennyWiseLA25 said in Order for Extreme:

Looking at all the goals, conquest will take some time. You’ll have to go in a specific direction each time you play. Likely will have to play thru 1st time to completion, then do each side and then restart.

There is going to be a ton of restarts! There's no real way of trying to get more than a few goals completed on a single run.

SDS

I think you could get 4-5 done each restart, at the least. Just go in a direction and try to knock out as many as you can each way. For example, I did Minny(turn 1) now on Wash (turn 2), then will do reds, Phillies, braves, Mets, cards.

SDS

conquest seems easy just time consuming. Prob the only one i can do so thats what ill be grinding. But I have Frank and Babe at first so yea

SDS

I’m doing showdown first, then moments, then conquest. Showdown doesn’t seem all that bad. Conquest is going to be the easiest but it will take the longest for sure

SDS

I can’t imagine hitting 3 bombs in 1 game on HOF, but we shall see. 4 XBHs seems pretty tough as well.