Reward Locations for Conquest Extreme

SDS

For those not interested in completing the entire map and just getting the rewards, you do not need to do any strongholds to get the packs.

https://twitter.com/JProGaming27/status/1307089456059604993?s=19

SDS

Sweet man! Good work!

SDS

Always look forward to these.

SDS

Did anyone obtain all of the rewards without playing a game at all (stronghold and steal games)?

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Reward Locations for Conquest Extreme:

Did anyone obtain all of the rewards without playing a game at all (stronghold and steal games)?

You don't have to play one game to get the rewards

SDS

Like he said. But... I think it was like 40 standard packs, 6 BiaH packs and 10 headliners for doing the stronghold, steal fans and turn based missions. And then of course 1/3 of what you need for the Gehrig program.

SDS

I got one diamond from all those packs. Seth Lugo

SDS

@slamdunk_316 said in Reward Locations for Conquest Extreme:

I got zero and I don’t think I even got the prospect 3 pack personally. Don’t recall opening it

SDS

Friendly reminder to save those nice golds and silvers you pull in these packs to use/sell for the TA stage 4 which should be coming up in the next week or two.

SDS

I got zero and I don’t think I even got the prospect 3 pack personally. Don’t recall opening it

I didn’t get the prospect 3 either lol

SDS

Prospect set 3 is down in the Cardinals territory as you enter into their stronghold area

SDS

Guess i can scratch Scherzer off the list of never pulled 🙂 awesome. That 200k already made from this map.

SDS

Welp, time to get my bunting lineup out again and bunt my way to victory in Conquest.

SDS

thanks for posting!

SDS

That is exactly who I got, when did this pr*ck turn diamond? I really hate this studio and their bs pack odds, I opened about 20-25 BIAHs, Seth f'in Lugo. F you and your silver and bronze showers SDS

SDS

I pulled Belinger. Got excited because I thought he was worth 100k+. Was only worth 15-20k. I finished the live series a long time ago. I could of sworn he was one of the big ones. Or am I just crazy?

SDS

@TheWise1-86 said in Reward Locations for Conquest Extreme:

I pulled Belinger. Got excited because I thought he was worth 100k+. Was only worth 15-20k. I finished the live series a long time ago. I could of sworn he was one of the big ones. Or am I just crazy?

He was, but he is not having a great year so he's been downgraded to a 85, when he droped below 90 his price started plummeting.

SDS

@TheWise1-86 said in Reward Locations for Conquest Extreme:

He was, but some genius decided Bellinger could improve on his MVP year if he stood in the box like a drunken pigeon and then his 2020 stat line happened.

SDS

I pulled a Saberhagen awards out of a standard pack. First time I've ever pulled anything like that.