Really want that new Nate Pearson, don’t want to lose my **** doing it

SDS

I think he’d be a great card in ranked. Regardless of what a lot of people say on here, a lot of people struggle against that 102 mph outlier fastball. I’ve even been successful this year with Walter Johnson.

Just can’t stomach this grind. Tried Showdown and it seemed like a high blood pressure nightmare. Tried the 3 HR moment and got two a bunch and never saw a pitch I could do anything with after. And conquest I think is the one I can do and not quit the game.

How many of you are going for it? And how long do you think the entire grind will take?

I have no desire for Gehrig, so I really only need two. Which mode do you think is easier to complete, Showdown or moments. Thanks!

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Really want that new Nate Pearson, don’t want to lose my **** doing it:

I think he’d be a great card in ranked. Regardless of what a lot of people say on here, a lot of people struggle against that 102 mph outlier fastball. I’ve even been successful this year with Walter Johnson.

Just can’t stomach this grind. Tried Showdown and it seemed like a high blood pressure nightmare. Tried the 3 HR moment and got two a bunch and never saw a pitch I could do anything with after. And conquest I think is the one I can do and not quit the game.

How many of you are going for it? And how long do you think the entire grind will take?

I have no desire for Gehrig, so I really only need two. Which mode do you think is easier to complete, Showdown or moments. Thanks!

mate it took me around 1.5 hours to get 5 teams out of the way - the houstons, the rangers, 4/5 were HOF setting - its not as bad as i thought cause your team is stacked and the teams are just LS

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Really want that new Nate Pearson, don’t want to lose my **** doing it:

@allmustfall16 said in Really want that new Nate Pearson, don’t want to lose my **** doing it:

mate it took me around 1.5 hours to get 5 teams out of the way - the houstons, the rangers, 4/5 were HOF setting - its not as bad as i thought cause your team is stacked and the teams are just LS

The addition to forcing the 5th starter makes it better too.

SDS

Showdown has been easier for me. It took me one try. Feller was tougher than Pearson. You just have to work the count and look for fastballs or hanging curves. Draft power guys with decent vision.

SDS

Showdown extreme really isn’t all that different from regular showdown tbh. They give you 30 outs to work with so its pretty easy to get Pearson out of energy while still having quite a few outs left. The hard part of this showdown is the mini bosses because they are random. If you are drafting all lefties you could get bad luck and get Leiter, Mckay, Chapman, and Sale as 4 of your 5 mini bosses. Other than that it isn’t bad as pearson either throws a ball or a fastball up 90% of the time