So I screwed up.

SDS

Just spent the last few days putting in buy orders to get all 30 TAs up to at least 170pts. (To get all 30 LOTF players for their collection.)

Probably spent about 300K to do it.

Main reason I did it was I wanted to be a step closer to 99 Trout. Or do I thought.

I JUST realized that by finishing that collection you DON'T get a voucher for Trout!

I STILL need 2 of the following 5 vouchers.

Prestige: Have NONE
Prime: Need 3 more (2 after I hit Diamond 1 and take Minosa)
Postseason: Need 6. Not happening until they release more PS cards.
HRD Griffey: Have NONE
Prospect Franco: Need 8 and 5 of them are the ones that are at least 20K.

I'm really mad at myself that I spent a those stubs and that time trying to complete a collection of 30 players that I'll probably NEVER use and can't sell because they're all locked in.

And to think that 300K couldn't got me most of what I needed to complete two of the ones I need.

SDS

Well at least you are that much closer to TA3 and TA4. Sorry you spent stubbs where they did not get you closer to your goal. Perhaps you can try to grind for some XP and get Prestige players that path? I would try to flip golds that have good margins to make up $ each day. Before you know if you will get that 300k back.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in So I screwed up.:

Just spent the last few days putting in buy orders to get all 30 TAs up to at least 170pts. (To get all 30 LOTF players for their collection.)

Main reason I did it was I wanted to be a step closer to 99 Trout. Or do I thought.

I JUST realized that by finishing that collection you DON'T get a voucher for Trout!

I'm really mad at myself that I spent a those stubs and that time trying to complete a collection of 30 players that I'll probably NEVER use and can't sell because they're all locked in.

And to think that 300K couldn't got me most of what I needed to complete two of the ones I need.

That sucks, but you can do the conquest extreme map and get the HRD AND prospect packs hidden on it to get started on those.

SDS

You’ll be happy you did it once TA 4 comes around. Stubs are easy to come by.

Did you open all the packs you get to get you some stubs back at least? That should be a decent head start along with the conquest.

SDS

Yeah. I'll get the stubs back and hopefully I get good pulls from the Conquest Extreme Prospect and HRD packs.

As for the Ballin' and TA packs 8 got for getting up to 170pts; best pull was LS Scherzer.

SDS

You actually get 2 vouchers for getting that high though. Well not vouchers but you get the 2 banners for Trout. For 30 FotF and 30 Future Stars.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in So I screwed up.:

You actually get 2 vouchers for getting that high though. Well not vouchers but you get the 2 banners for Trout. For 30 FotF and 30 Future Stars.

You do? I don't see the banner on the FOTF Collection page or the Trout Page?

SDS

Oh. Nevermind. The FS banner. I meant that I thought I got another banner for collecting the 30 Legend FOTF players.

SDS

Oh. Nevermind. The FS banner. I meant that I thought I got another banner for collecting the 30 Legend FOTF players.

Oh for all 60? Yeah you get the banner for Trout after you get 30, but nothing after getting all 60.

SDS

Oh for all 60? Yeah you get the banner for Trout after you get 30, but nothing after getting all 60.

Yeah. That's where I messed up.
But I can look at it like this: I am 60+/70 pts for all 30 teams in Stage 3. I still have the Moments left that are worth 12pts; so when Stage 4 drops, I can just play without worrying about catching up.

Plus I have a weird feeling that there will be some mega card for collecting all the players from each stage.

SDS

Have you sold all the stuff that you got from the TA packs, or did you exchange/sell all the golds you got along the way. If not, you probably have a decent amount just sitting in your inventory.