Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?

SDS

With the postseason nearing, some teams have already clinched their divisions. Since there's no hope of the Tigers making it this year, I'm trying to find an underdog to pull for.

Whether your team will be making the playoffs or not, who do you want to win it all?

SDS

Most definitely the White Sox. Most exciting team in baseball right now.

SDS

THE CUBS! 🙂
Otherwise the Athletics. I would want the White Sox, but, you know....
I would love for a White Sox vs Cubs WS, but then we would probs lose. Lol. Our pitching has been INSANE lately though...

SDS

Yankees all the way!! But I’m liking the Padres in West.

SDS

@NOTandris said in Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?:

Yankees all the way!! But I’m liking the Padres in West.

The Padres are a really fun team to watch!

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?:

With the postseason nearing, some teams have already clinched their divisions. Since there's no hope of the Tigers making it this year, I'm trying to find an underdog to pull for.

Looking for an underdog to pull for you say? Look no further than the Miami Marlins! Hop on board, we need all the positive support we can get down the stretch!

SDS

Other than the Cubs, I’d like to see the Padres or Dodgers from the NL. In the AL, Rays/A’s/White Sox.

SDS

White Sox all day

SDS

Cubs fans here, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Padres win it all. I don't think they've ever won a WS.

Also wouldn't mind the Sox taking it either.

SDS

Dodgers and they are on a 5 game winning streak, they have the pitching, with the new format of no days off in the post season once a series starts.

SDS

@ICantHelpFalling said in Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?:

Cubs fans here, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Padres win it all. I don't think they've ever won a WS.

Also wouldn't mind the Sox taking it either.

Have not ever won a WS.

SD. SEA,TB, Col, TX, and MIL.

SEA never played in a WS.

SDS

Fun Fact the Mariners have a losing record in 29 of 43 seasons.

SDS

My Sox baby

SDS

Cubs.. Sox fans can fight me. I see all your guys logos. Lol

SDS

Nah really wanna see sox vs Cubs WS. But its a scary idea facing the.

SDS

I'm a Padre fan so I'm obviously super excited to finally see my Padres back in the postseason. It hasn't happened often over the years and it hasn't happened in a while so I'm definitely looking forward to it. With all the craziness in this season I think the playoffs is wide open. I don't know how anyone can predict who is going to win this thing. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it was one of the favorites, such as the Dodgers (although being a Padre fan I sure hope the Dodgers don't win it), and I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a team like the Marlins who nobody even thought would sniff the playoffs. It's going to be a lot of fun, go Padres!

SDS

@Potawatomi_Kid said in Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?:

Cubs.. Sox fans can fight me. I see all your guys logos. Lol

Wanna throw hands, son??

SDS

No love for the rays? If not the dodgers it goes rays, marlins, and athletics. I love the Padres, but would have a hard time dealing with the Padres getting a World Series before this era of the dodgers got one.

It’s clear, though, that this version of the playoff is way more exciting. I don’t like it for a season of 162. But for this year, it makes this last week really exciting.

SDS

@MathMan5072 said in Who are You Rooting For this Postseason?:

No love for the rays? If not the dodgers it goes rays, marlins, and athletics. I love the Padres, but would have a hard time dealing with the Padres getting a World Series before this era of the dodgers got one.

It’s clear, though, that this version of the playoff is way more exciting. I don’t like it for a season of 162. But for this year, it makes this last week really exciting.

This year post season I think will be about the Team that has deep pitching with no days off will be interesting.

SDS

The only team that’s going for #28