Dakota Hudson

SDS

Owns me. That’s all. Last moment left is Yeli and cannot for the life of me hit 3. Insert worlds smallest violin! Haha hope extreme is going well for everyone!

SDS

Hey bud I am a crappy player and even I completed Yelich after several tries. I even beat Pearson and hit 3 Hr’s with Mantle to do it. All of the other ones seem impossible to me. So if I can do it I know you will get it done if you have finished all of the others. It will happen!!!!

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Dakota Hudson:

Hey bud I am a crappy player and even I completed Yelich after several tries. I even beat Pearson and hit 3 Hr’s with Mantle to do it. All of the other ones seem impossible to me. So if I can do it I know you will get it done if you have finished all of the others. It will happen!!!!

Man I appreciate the positivity! That’s awesome. I’ll get it, just thought it was funny that Hudson has my number 😂

SDS

Trust me you’ll get it. I’m having a hard time with lou Gehrig’s mission. Last one before I get Nate.

With yelich sit low vs Hudson. Also make sure you are early. I hit so many squares up lineouts flyballs to left field that should of left. Anything pulled, is usually gone.

SDS

Yelich mission is a pain. Ive started sitting low with power swing. I've hit 2 within the first 3 innings, but can't find the right stroke on the third. But someone, Lou's mission was a breeze.

SDS

He just doesn’t throw strikes. I found him to be all over the place and my over anxiety to swing at anything close had me swinging at every.